A good amount of us are visual people and have a hard time imagining what a room would look like if remodeled. Cedars Woodworking and Interior Painting understands this and is pleased to provide design build services.
Removing walls, re-purposing closets and other spaces, laying out a new kitchen or bathroom– these are all projects that Cedars Woodworking can bring to life by CAD and other drawings. This means that if you are remodeling a part of your home, we can provide detailed drawings to show you what your space will look like when it is finished.
Design Build also means that upon design approval, Cedars Woodworking can coordinate your project from construction to completion.
The benefits of utilizing Cedars Woodworking’s design build services include:
1) Involvement – we know how important it is to give you what you want. We’ll keep you in the loop!
2) Open Communication – ensures expectations are met and clearly defined
3) Collaboration – utilizing synergies to the client’s advantage to ensure project excellence, quality service, and the ability to meet budget requirements
4) Reduced Stress – ensuring seamless communication between subcontractors (when needed) and vendors
5) Expertise – you can be assured we know each aspect of the project and that every detail is completed correctly
6) Efficiency – our design build services team is involved from start to finish, which means that it is less likely for details to fall through the cracks
7) Accountability – Cedars is accountable for timeline, budget, and end result of every design build project
8) Teamwork – everyone involved in a design build services project is on the same team, which means we all have the same goal of a successful project and full client satisfaction
Consider using Cedars Woodworking to design and build your new living space! Visit our gallery for ideas to transform your home!