Humble Beginnings: Painting Was Our First Service
Cedars Woodworking began as an interior and exterior painting company. Today, we offer interior painting services to complement the woodworking projects we install in your home. We not only design, build and install your custom woodworking projects but we will redecorate the room around it!
Cedars Woodworking knows that it can be tough to choose an interior painter. With so many contractors available, it is important to narrow it down efficiently, without sacrificing quality. Cedars Woodworking believes in meeting the following standards to ensure our potential customers feel comfortable moving forward with our services.
As a team, we commit to the following standards:
- We will meet in person: Relationships are important to us. We want you to feel comfortable in the presence of our team members.
- We will verbalize expectations: We will repeat your requests and verify that we can meet your expectations. We will communicate details such as how many coats of paint your walls will receive and what we will do to prepare them.
- We will begin with an estimate: We will provide an accurate estimate of materials and labor costs. If we run into unforeseen issues during your project, we will stop work until we’ve given you options and costs, and agree on the best way to proceed.
- We protect and value our customers: We will take precautions to protect you from lead poisoning if your home was built before 1978. Cedars Woodworking will also clean up the job site at the end of each work day.
- Our work is guaranteed: In your estimate, we will include a guarantee. Your satisfaction matters to us, and we want you to be 100% pleased.
If you could use a helping hand with your interior painting project, consider an estimate from Cedars Woodworking and Interior Painting. We’d love to help you with your project from start to finish. You can reach Steve S. or Dan N. at Cedars Woodworking at 717-392-1736 to inquire about interior painting services.